Welfare Unit for Sale
Length 7.4m (24’) Width 2.4m (8’) Height 3m approx.
Suitable for up to 6 persons plus additional office space. Fully CDM Compliant.
24ft Jack-Leg, ecoCABIN, Anti-Vandal, Welfare Unit for Sale
- 3.5kva Super-Silenced Diesel generator
- Mess area with table, seating for six people, hot-water sink, percussion taps, blown-air heating, power-points and fire extinguisher
- Microwave & kettle supplied
- Office with desk, chairs and laptop/mobile phone charging point
- Chemical toilet complete with full-forearm hot-wash and percussion taps
- Easy access control panel and fuel/oil checking points
- Drying room with hat/coat hooks & bench heater
- Anti-vandal unit with security locks on all doors and window shutters. Galvanised steel construction
- Double-glazed windows
- Increased insulation in walls, ceiling and floor
- Low-energy lighting
This welfare unit has been built to eco-specification and benefits from the latest energy, carbon, fuel saving technology. This ultimately saves money too! 12-volt battery-powered lighting, blown-air comfort heating and hot-water are supplied without the need to run the generator. Automatic sensing monitors the battery system and will automatically start the 3.5kva super-silenced diesel-generator to re-charge the batteries when required. In good condition throughout and in full working order. Ready to use.
Price £11,800 + VAT (Transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Please contact Howard Rawley – 01268 722303 – or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note pictures shown here are for illustration purposes only.