Welcome to Rawley Plant Ltd.
We are your independent supplier of portable site accommodation, welfare units and toilet hire for the construction and events industry throughout London and the south east.
Family owned and operated since 1961 we can provide you with quality site accommodation, site welfare units, toilet hire and event toilet hire and our award winning excellent customer service.
Please use the menu options above or click the images to the right to see our full range of products for construction or event use.
Serving London and the South East Rawley Hirespace can provide you with the highest standard in portable site accommodation, welfare unit and toilet hire. We have our own operatives and delivery vehicles and continuously work with you to provide the right solution at the right time and the right price.
Operating in the construction industry since 1961 we pride ourselves on our expertise and knowledge, which combined means that you always receive a very personal service and exceptional construction site welfare facilities.
No matter what your event we have a toilet hire solution to meet your needs and your budget. From a mini festival to a large public event and from a small family party to a luxury wedding we work with you to find the best solution to your requirements. Choose from our single standard toilets and our special single deluxe toilets or add a touch of class with our mobile and luxury mobile toilet trailer hire.
Whatever toilet hire option you choose you can be confident that we will always provide you with our reputable excellent customer service.
- Vacancy April 13, 2015
- Laing O’Rourke Completes Crossrail Station Build in a Year and a Day March 25, 2015
- Who’s Who? February 2, 2015
- Essex Contractor Fined for Inadequate Welfare Facilities! January 8, 2015
- Essex Wildlife Trust Winter 2014 December 9, 2014
- Ex-Hire For Sale November 20, 2014
- Christmas Countdown… November 7, 2014
- Construction Site Walk Out over Toilet Hire! October 1, 2014
- Job Vacancy August 5, 2014
- 100th Member of Freight Transport Association Logistics Carbon Reduction Scheme July 25, 2014